At our Signature Series Luncheon on Jan. 15, the American Marketing Association — Birmingham chapter heard from diversity, inclusion and equality expert Josh Loebner. Loebner serves as director of strategy for Designsensory and is a current Clemson University doctoral candidate whose research focuses on advertising and disability. Loebner’s presentation, “Advertising, Disability and the Diversity Directive,” Read More…
- Josh Loebner Shares Expertise at January Signature Series Luncheon
- Eric Frye and Randy Webb from Waynes Featured at November Signature Series Luncheon
- Chief Meteorologist James Spann Featured at October Luncheon
- Douglas Burdett from The Marketing Book Podcast Featured at September Luncheon
- How does award recognition benefit my business?