When you join the Birmingham chapter of the American Marketing Association you gain access to a host of benefits at both the national and local levels.
- Regular networking opportunities with some of the most enthusiastic professionals in Birmingham.
- Discounted registration fees at all monthly luncheon programs.
- Copy of our local membership directory.
- AMA Member-only discounts to many arts and cultural events in Birmingham.
- 20% off yearly subscription rate the Birmingham Business Journal.
- Volunteer opportunities. Gain leadership skills and build personal connections while serving your chapter.
- Free access to the AMA Job Bank. List your company¹s open positions and preview the latest local marketing positions.
- Access to the UAB Business School / MM&ID Speakers Bureau.
- Copy of the annual M Guide, the go-to directory of marketing services providers.
- Complimentary subscription to Marketing News, the bi-monthly flagship publication of AMA, plus a complimentary subscription to one other AMA publication.
- Complimentary subscription to one AMA Shared Interest Group (SIG). Choose from 25+ closed online communities of AMA members who are interested in exchanging ideas and experiences with others in the field.
- Discounted registration fees for AMA¹s briefings, hands-on workshops, in-depth training programs and webcasts.
- Discounted registration fees at AMA¹s annual conferences that attendees from all marketing specialties rely on to stay on top of the latest news, research and tools, including MplanetTM, Marketing Research Conference, and International Collegiate Conference.
- Access to the AMA Membership Roster that connects 40,000 AMA members with one another.